Many Canadians may not be aware that recovery from addiction is possible. But it is and it can last. That’s what CCSA discovered through the Life in Recovery from Addiction in Canada survey—the first nationwide survey investigating recovery in Canada. The findings were developed into a report to help Canadians learn about the recovery process in Canada.
- Finding Our Strengths – Part Two: Maximizing Your Strengths
- Finding Our Strengths – Part One: Identifying our Strengths
- HALT – Hungry Angry Lonely Tired
- Fun in Recovery
- What is PAWS?
- Relapse Prevention
- Holistic Addiction Treatment Centres Incorporate Therapies & Practices for the Mind, Body & Soul
- Setting Boundaries with an Addicted Loved One